Monday 1 April 2013

(Day 255) Hwaseong Immigration Detention Center Day 5 (Part 2) D-?

sit-upspush-upschair-lifts
100100100

Breakfastbread
2 eggs
soy drink
Lunchrice & kimchi
egg drop soup
apple salad
Dinnerrice & kimchi
slimy seaweed soup
fish

9 years ago this very day I arrived in Korea. What a long strange trip it's been. Officially, I didn't get my first visa until May 27th 2004, but this is the day I arrived. And I can't wait to leave.

I called Z and help her with her homework. It’s not a usual occurrence, so it is pretty cool. She had to write an essay about the media and I was able to help her organize her thesis and topics.

I also provided P with necessary personal info to get me the fuck outta Dodge, so hopefully I'll be leaving any matter of days, but that’s bloody unlikely.

No comments:

Post a Comment