Saturday 23 March 2013

(Day 246) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 151 D-5

sit-upspush-upschair-lifts
~150100100
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner = March 2

My last weekend and a good thing too, because I've almost run out of soap, toothpaste, shampoo and the batteries died on my electric razor. If I stayed any longer, I'd have to replenish everything with all the money I don't have... As it stands I can go without shaving for 4 days and the soap, toothbrush and shampoo will last until then-- but just barely.

The highlighter pens I used to color code everything have also started to die out on me. Again, they only have to last for more days, although they are so dry now even that seems unlikely.

Today is Billie Jean Day on TV. I've seen Koreans singing and dancing on TV to Billie Jean at least 3 times on 3 different programs. Those Koreans, they really love them some MJ. I wonder if they know what drug-addicted pedophile means? I don't care how good his music is, I never liked MJ much-- even though he was the first concert I ever went to, thanks to some hard work on my mother’s part by standing in line for tickets in the days before the internet. There's a certain irony that two out of the three performances I saw today were done by children under 10 years old.

On my last Saturday, the movie is in Korean. Thanks to JO, I have plenty of books to keep me entertained. No harm, no foul.

No comments:

Post a Comment