Friday 22 March 2013

(Day 245) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 150 D-6

sit-upspush-upschair-lifts
~120100100
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner = March 1

It’s Friday. Going into the weekend for the last time in this place. Current cell population-- 1 Canadian. It makes for some pretty boring days. The Canadian isn't much of a conversationalist. He's argumentative and always thinks he's right. He usually is, which makes him all the more annoying. Thankfully, most of the time, he keeps to himself by drawing, writing or reading.

The New York Times finally fixed the comics, but I missed 3 days of continuity. There's a notice that if I want to receive the missing days’ comics, I can email them. A fat lot of good that does me. If I had a fucking computer, I wouldn't be reading my news in the newspaper or writing this journal with a pen in a paper notebook.

I forgot that JO brought me even more books. I have 5 days left and six books to read. Even I can't read that fast, but at least I won't be bored for the next 5 days and if I get sent back to immigration jail, I'll have lots to read there, too.

I also got one last letter from my mother. Instead of writing her back I can just call her next week.

I read two of the books this evening. They were short.

No comments:

Post a Comment