Wednesday 20 March 2013

(Day 243) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 148 D-8

sit-upspush-upschair-lifts
~120100100
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner = March 6

1 week! I started packing and cleaning... And I’m finished. It didn't take long. I have 3 pairs of underwear, a pair of socks and an undershirt I've never worn. I kept them and intend replace the clothing in my luggage. I need to throw stuff out from that, too. I'm six kilograms overweight with my checked luggage and now I have more stuff to add with all my notebooks and sketchbooks. I need to do some seriously quick organizing between my cell door and the front gate. I also threw out all the winter clothing I had. It was only two sweatshirts and some long underwear. I'll never use them again.

All the paper I accumulated in regards to my charges and court also went in the garbage. I have multiple copies with my other belongings and when I get my hands on those, in the garbage they will go.
I'll give Mr Kim all my pens envelopes and playing cards when I leave.

This week also marks the last the last time I take a shower, here the last time, I have to eat that shitty menu and the last time I have to watch that crappy drama... Although I have to admit, I will miss the ending of K-Pop Star and the show that has contemporary artists covering classics. Guilty pleasures that have sucked me in, damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment