Tuesday 19 March 2013

(Day 242) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 147 D-9

sit-upspush-upschair-lifts
~120100100
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner = March 5

Once again, I was able to finish the crossword puzzle, whereas Friday and Saturday puzzles continue to elude me. Since I'm already a genius, you'd have to be more than a friggen’ genius just to solve those puzzles. Maybe if a bunch of us geniuses got together and took a crack at it, we'd have a chance...

The comics were also reprints from February 18th. Some heads are rolling in that office today. But maybe not, since today’s comics were from February 19th. What a rip off. I feel cheated since I've already read these comics a month ago.

I spoke to Z for a few minutes to wish her a Happy Birthday. We both had so much to say that we would both interrupt each other, then have moments of silence while we both waited for the other person to finish speaking at the same time and then interrupt each other again, as we both started speaking, thinking the other person was finished. It was very confusing. Start, stop, start, stop. Like two teenagers on a first date.

I was also able to portray my wish to be taken to the airport right away as soon as I was released next week to the guard, who said he would call immigration to find out. It's a long shot, but there's always a chance or maybe it's all a pipe dream. We'll see for sure in 8 days, won't we? However, so far nothing has worked out like I hoped, so it's unlikely that this will, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment