Monday 18 March 2013

(Day 241) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 146 D-10

sit-upspush-upschair-lifts
100100100
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner = March 4

Happy birthday Z-- although it won't be "today" where Z is until tomorrow, so I'm jumping the gun a bit here. We're heading into the home stretch here. This will be my last full week. I'll be out of here next Wednesday. One more shower, one more weekend, one more boring Sunday, 7 more newspapers. It's hard to describe the anticipation. It's overwhelming.

Documentaries that show how stuff is made are awesome because you don't need to understand the language to understand the content. I watched two documentaries that showed how big clay pots are made on the mass production scale and how big bronze sculptures are made. Complex, yet so simple at the same time. One person is capable of making 50 pots a day or more.

That was the highlight of my day, other than the end of the day, which means only 8 left when I wake up tomorrow.
clean.

I was given a new undershirt, underwear and socks, toothbrush and toilet paper today, too. I had to laugh because I couldn't see much point, since I'll be gone next week. At least my underwear will be clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment