Thursday 28 February 2013

(Day 222) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 127 D-29

sit-upspush-upschair-lifts
1004040
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner = February 6

Nothing says uncomfortable, restless, sleep like a bad back and a hard vinyl floor for a bed. There should be some sort of law about being forced to endure these conditions. A mattress, at least. I'm going to add that to my list-- cheese booze women and a normal bed to sleep in. I just realized I haven't eaten any substantial beef dishes, mayo, a salad, any pickles or olives, in 8 months. Add tomatoes to that.

Today I saw a live insect outside the window of my cell. I guess that means that winter is over and spring has finally arrived.

Just as I ran out of books to read, the warden of the prison brought me another book. One thing about getting my literature given to me from other people is the variety. I've read a lot of books that I would never have chosen for myself. Maybe when I'm looking for new books, I'll just start pick them randomly from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment