Wednesday 30 January 2013

(Day 193) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 98 D-58

sit-upschair-lifts
1000
Breakfast, lunch & dinner = January 1

You know who loves you by the people who write and/or visit you in jail. After no visitors since November, A and P came to visit me today. For the first time since all of this shit started, I feel actual hope that things might finally go my way. Both P and A are people who get shit done. With them on the outside working to help me, I feel a lot better about things. JU and JO are both great friends, but not always the type to get business done. P is the type of person to get into government people’s faces and argue with Immigration about getting my visa properly extended or allowing me to go to the country of my choice when I finally leave this place. However, it is yet to be seen if anything will actually happen. There's still almost 2 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment