Tuesday 8 January 2013

(Day 171) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 76 D-80

sit-upschair-lifts
1000




Breakfastcoffee

Lunch
rice & kimchi
sweet potato bread< curry mussel & slimy seaweed soup

The bread was a nice addition, but I could do without the soup. This is the only meal I’ll eat with rice. I actually felt full
Dinner
kimchi
kimchi & hotdog(ham) soup
Korean-style omelet
veggies & glass noodles

I love how hot dogs are considered ham. The chop-chay was cold and so was the egg.

If I had $4000, I could leave jail today. In two weeks, I'll have completed serving time for all of my transgressions, but one. We're finally getting down to the wire. Not too much longer now. I've finished with my lame prison food review so I'm back to ranting about manufactured K Pop, recycled plot lines in cookie-cutter dramas, Konglish ruining English learning, and corruption in business. Or maybe, just keeping track of the date...

No comments:

Post a Comment