Sunday 6 January 2013

(Day 169) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 74 D-92

sit-upschair-lifts
1000

Breakfastcoffee, bread. Strawberry jam & milk


Lunch
shredded radish kimchi
little tiny fish
grass? Red pepper sauce
spicy veggie stew

This is of those weird Asian meals where it’s better to mix everything together and dump it in the soup

Dinner
kimchi
blood sausage
pickled raw garlic in sweet chili sauce
fish cake & turnip soup


One of the more original meals I've had here. Bonus points for variety, but not much on the subsistence. Still hungry.
I got a lot written in my new book today. The method of writing is different with this one... With the last one, I just kept writing day to day and the parts developed as I wrote, but with this new one, since it's a murder mystery, I already know who dies, who did it, why and how, and I'm still just writing the plot as it happens, but I'm writing towards a conclusion. It's almost like painting. I have a rough idea of what I want and how it's going to look before I start, and it gets clearer and more precise as I paint. If I ever manage to publish this, I think people will like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment