Tuesday 1 January 2013

(Day 164) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 69 D-87

sit-upschair-lifts
1000
Breakfast, lunch & dinner = December 3

Last day of the year... Glad that's over. Let's hope the New Year is much better. So far, it hasn't changed much-- still in jail in South Korea.

I finished my ode to sci-fi clichés today. I actually completed a whole novel. At least I accomplished this one thing this year. It hasn't been a complete waste. Now, once I get it all transferred to the computer, I can rewrite it. That ought to be fun. It will be good to set it aside and look at it with fresh eyes in a couple of months. Meanwhile, I'll write my Itaewon murder mystery. And when I'm finished that, I have yet another idea for time travel story written in a way I don't think I've ever been done before. If you're wondering how that could be, you’ll just have to read it.


Pretty low-key New Year’s Eve. I don't think I've ever been sober on this date since I started High School in 1987—so, 25 years ago... How depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment