Monday 25 March 2013

(Day 248) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 153 D-3

sit-upspush-upschair-lifts
~150100100
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner = March 4

I've been sitting cross-legged on a hard linoleum floor for so long, my ankles have developed calluses. I have one on the side of my foot, too. Scarred for life.

Unless I'm still here for lunch on Wednesday, this is the last time I have to eat that slimy seaweed soup. I never really had to eat it, but I've been given very little choice. If I don't eat it then I go hungry. They barely give me enough to eat as it is. How else would I lose six kilograms? All I do is sit cross-legged in a cell. My exercises don't take long and are hardly strenuous enough to warrant such weight loss. I even started eating rice when the new workers started a week and a half ago and I'm still hungry after every meal. So, the slimy seaweed soup gets eaten, even though it’s gross.

Trying to sleep through the night has become a Herculean task due to the anticipation of my release in two more sleeps. It's worse than waiting for Christmas as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment