Saturday 16 March 2013

(Day 239) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 144 D-12

sit-upspush-upschair-lifts
100100100
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner = March 2

I got another letter from my mother yesterday, so I spent the rest of the day writing her a small novel-- a novella, if you will, about not much at all.

It’s Saturday, so another weekend/ weekstart. Tomorrow is Saint Patrick's Day and Monday is Z’s birthday. More than a week, but less than two weeks until freedom. After Monday, I also have enough money to buy my freedom. It's tempting, but then I would be completely broke... but-- I'd be free... I've come this far. Probably best just to ride it out until the end. I'll need the money when I have my freedom, more than I need the freedom earlier.

Tonight’s movie is Iron Lady which is much better than last week’s train wreck with Eddie Murphy. I’ve seen it already though... Not that it really matters. I'll gladly watch it again, even if I have no choice in the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment