Monday 25 February 2013

(Day 219) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 124 D-32

sit-upspush-upschair-lifts
1004040
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner = February 3

Now that I only have 32 days left all, I can think about is leaving. It occupies my every waking moment. This is going to seem like an incredibly long month and it hasn't even really started yet. There's still 4 days left in this month before the next one starts and then only 27 days. I can’t wait to get back to the real world and away from Korea, even though I really have no idea where I'm going to be or where I will end up. Anywhere is better than here-- even if I have to go back to North America. Money is my only problem right now. I wish I had two thousand dollars extra right now. I'd leave today in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment