Sunday 24 February 2013

(Day 218) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 123 D-33

sit-upspush-upschair-lifts
1004040
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner = February 2

I think all those papers I was given last Monday with the computer punch cards are the new ordering system, but I'm not sure because I haven't tried to order anything since they failed to bring me my batteries on the Lunar New Year. I can't afford to buy anything anymore anyway or I won't have enough money to buy a plane ticket when I'm released-- and I'm still pissed off about not getting my batteries. It's a small thing but it's the principle not the item that is important and I'm still a stubborn bastard.

My electric razor is slowly falling apart (cheap plastic products), so when the old batteries finally go, I'll have to stop shaving, too. With my long hair, by the end of March with a beard, I'll be looking pretty rough when they finally released me.

It’s Saturday, so that means crappy TV all day, but a movie at night. Tonight’s special feature is The Grey, which I've seen, but at least it's in English. Until then, I'll read the last of the books RB bought me a week ago... Five books in a little over a week. When you have nothing else to do, a book per day doesn't seem that unusual. When I'm finished reading, I'll have to go back to writing. I really wish I had my computer to write and research... Only 33 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment