Tuesday 19 February 2013

(Day 213) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 118 D-38

sit-upspush-upschair-lifts
1005040
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner = February 4

I was given a bunch of paper with lists of products, something that looked like instructions and a bunch of papers that looked like a computer punch cards. All of it in Korean. I took one look at it and tossed it back exclaiming, “What the fuck do you want me to do with it?” Of course, the person couldn't answer me because they don't speak English. It is doubtful they understood a word I said, but my tone of voice and reaction made it more than obvious what I was thinking.


Why even bother going through the motions? It’s like the guards telling me that what to do or an announcement over the PA, and when I don't do anything or follow instructions they wonder why. How many times do I have to repeat myself? Apparently every single time until I leave, so about 36 more times-- I barely speak Korean, I don't care and I will not learn. 36 days until I leave this one-horse country forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment