Wednesday 13 February 2013

(Day 207) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 112 D-44

sit-upspush-upschair-lifts
100040
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner = February 5

Why is always my paper that goes missing and isn't delivered? This is the second time now. I hope I don't have to wait until after 7 p.m. before I see it, if I see it at all.

RB and JB came to visit me today. No visitors for a month and now visitors every week! I'm not complaining. It's nice to see all my friends and know I haven't been forgotten, left to rot in jail... not so melodramatic. I got more books too, which is good because I just started reading the last of the books that P and A brought me last week. Now, all I need is some of my friends to bring me a couple of thousand dollars so I can pay off my fines, leave this place and go to Thailand.

I only had to wait until 4 pm for my morning paper. Monday's lunch was tonight's dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment