Saturday 9 February 2013

(Day 203) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 108 D-48

sit-upspush-upschair-lifts
100040
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner = February 1

In anticipation of the shitty menu this weekend, I stocked up on instant noodles and snacks, but I can't do that every weekend. It cost me almost $20 this week. Under normal circumstances, I'd be thrilled to have only spent $20 on extras throughout the week. In jail, I'm horrified. It's way too much. I'll end up going broke quickly at this rate, which sounds silly until you remember I have no job and no income. It's all relative.

That reminds me that according to Einsteinian physics, I really am the center of the universe. Time and space revolve around me relative to everything else. And that's true for everybody. We are all gods at the center of our own universes, even if we only exist for a nano of a nanosecond of relative time to the universe as a whole. And that's all I've got for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment