Tuesday 22 January 2013

(Day 185) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 90 D-66

sit-upschair-lifts
1000
Breakfast, lunch & dinner = January 7

I'm into the home stretch now. I only have one fine for the obstruction of justice. The fine that I spent 3 months at Hwaseong Immigration Detention Center waiting for a trial to get reduced, all for naught. If I had just waited it out in July, I'd be going free today and to Thailand or home, tomorrow. It’s a bittersweet milestone, but it also means this adventure/journey/nightmare is nearing the end. My info card on the outside of my cell says I'm supposed to go free today, but that was before the additional charges got tacked on. Mr Kim is convinced I'll be released in 3 weeks as a result of the presidential pardon. Since I've only heard of it from him and have not received any confirmation of truth from a more reliable source, like say-- the warden, I call bullshit until I'm walking out the door and getting on a plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment