Wednesday 16 January 2013

(Day 179) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 84 D-72

sit-upschair-lifts
1000
Breakfast, lunch & dinner = January 1
Happy birthday, Dad.

My rant to the warden about shaving for sanitation reasons as being unreasonable resulted in new pants and jackets today. So now, I have clean clothes, but I haven't had a shower in a week.

On TV, after the news, was a new program called Five Minute Yoga, which given the confined nature of my circumstances is a great idea. Except that it requires you to a flat on your back and be able to stretch your arms above your head and out to the sides-- neither of which I am able to do because the cell is too small. Nice try, Korea Prison Broadcasting System. You failed. Still, the girl doing the yoga is hot


I've come to the conclusion after 5 months of not seeing any woman that jihadists must be particularly crazy because they hide all their women. If everybody just walked around naked, they wouldn't want to blow themselves up so much-- at least not with explosives. All that repression makes everybody insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment