Sunday 30 December 2012

(Day 162) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 67 D-89

sit-upschair-lifts
1000
Breakfast, lunch & dinner = December 1

One of the inmate workers who serves our meals has been moved so he can undergo a training class. I want to take the training class too. Apparently it's in graphic design. I could probably teach the class, but it'd be all in English... anyway Kevin has to do all of the duties by himself because now he has no partner. I'd volunteer for that too... Days go by surprisingly quick, considering I sit around doing nothing, but if I had something to do, they would just blaze by. I'll guess this is where my specialness works to my disadvantage.

If I had never appealed my find 67 days ago, I would now be free. Actually, I would have been released two days ago and probably be back at Hwaseong for the first time awaiting deportation. Instead I now have to sit here for an extra 90 days.


Tonight’s movie was Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part 1. Even in jail I can't escape emo-vampires... English movie = good, vampire chick-flick in a prison of 1000 men = bad. Now I’ll be forced to watch Part 2 to find out the ending. Damn it

No comments:

Post a Comment