Friday 28 December 2012

(Day 160) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 65 D-91

sit-upschair-lifts
1000
Breakfast, lunch & dinner = December 6

5 months in, only 3 months to go... The name card on the outside of my cell says I am to be released on January 21st, but I'm sure they haven't included the time for obstruction of justice, which is an additional 66 days, making my actual release date somewhere around March 28th. It sure would be nice if they actually let me go on January 21st, but with the luck I've had with Korea jail and timing, highly unlikely. I guess I'll find out in 25 days.


Pretty uneventful day. I wrote to Z and my sister, read the newspaper... That's about it. I was told today was the last day of the year to order anything. Everything changes next Tuesday at the start of the New Year. Let's hope it's better than last year, although it wouldn't take much to improve. Just getting out of here would be a huge improvement. Everything after that is just gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment