Thursday 27 December 2012

(Day 159) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 64 D-92

sit-upschair-lifts
1000
Breakfast, lunch & dinner = December 5


I talked to Z this morning on the phone. It was nice to talk to her but the rules only allow me to talk to her for 3 minutes. There isn't much you can say in 3 minutes except “Hi, how are you? did you have a good Christmas? How's school? How's work? How's the family?” And by the time those questions have been answered, it's time to hang up, so it kind of sucked.

I tried to write some more of my novel, but I only got about 800 words down. I haven't felt much like drawing and I have nothing to read, but the daily paper and that doesn't take long. So, I'm really bored. I tried to sleep the day away, but I'm really not that tired. I've had plenty of rest in the last 159 days. At least Christmas is over. Thank the gods for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment