Sunday 25 November 2012

(Day 128) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 33 D-123

sit-ups push-ups chair-lifts
0 0 0
Breakfast, lunch & dinner = November 4


Today, I woke with the feeling of lethargic melancholy. The mood doesn't happen as much as it used to but it's happened enough times in my life to dread it. I feel I'm in for a couple days of crushing self-pity and depression. For no real particular reason. Nothing dramatic has happened. Today's circumstances are no different than the last couple of months and are going to be the same for the next couple months. It’s not a hopeless situation, just tiresome. No amount of optimism or positive thinking is going to change that. The power of thought is unlikely to set me free and manifest my innermost desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment