Sunday 18 November 2012

(Day 121) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 26 D-130

sit-ups jogging on the spot chair-lifts
100 10 mins 100
Breakfast, lunch & dinner = November 4

Whenever Sunday rolls around, I never know what to write about. it's such a boring day. I guess I could always write about business with Koreans-- that always seems to produce a torrent of words... or culture and nationalism or dramas and k-pop... *yawn* After yesterday's rant, I really need to learn not to write first thing in the morning without having coffee first.

I changed up my exercise routine out of sheer boredom. First I jogged in one spot for 10 minutes with the window open to letting the cool crisp air and keep my body temperature/sweat/stink factor down, then I did 50 chair-lifts, followed by 100 sit-ups and finished with 50 more chair-lifts. It took 20 minutes in total. I skipped the push-ups because the chair-lifts are almost working the same muscles and are harder to do. That's how bored I am. I resorted to writing about exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment