Monday 1 October 2012

(Day 73) Hwaseong Immigration Detention Center-day 60 C-23

sit-ups push-ups chairlifts
4 x 50 2 x 35, 1 x 30 2 x 35, 1 x 30

Breakfast 2 hard boiled eggs
sponge cake with cream filling
soy milk
Lunch rice & kimchi
glass noodles with veggies
hot water with a spoonful of bean sprouts
Dinnerrice & kimchi
cucumber kimchi
fish cake and veggies in hot water.

It may be Monday, but it still feels like Sunday, due to the holiday.

Here's something explains a psychosis of the Chinese who yells. The Chinese who yells was in the sleeping room talking to the other Chinese. He comes into the common room changes the channel to a Korean variety show goes back to the sleeping room. He isn't even watching TV!!! There are 4 other people here with me watching a movie and he just comes along, changes the channel to whatever he wants and walks away, leaving the five of us staring at him with our mouths open in amazement at the audacity of this asshole. Society has gotten too soft. This jerk deserves a beating.

Slow dreary days like this seem to bleed into the next. If I didn't write down the date, it would be very easy to lose track.

One Chinese who walks too much has turned into a half dozen Chinese pacing around a small room after meal times. The irony is the Chinese who walks, is fat and the walk does nothing for him. I've seen him attempt something similar to the chair lifts I do every day and he makes a big production about doing a couple sets, but he only does it once a week. Not to be all high and mighty, but it took me weeks of doing the same thing every single day, before I even noticed a difference and it doesn't seem to have changed much since. I still have a little pot belly sitting on top of a six pack that I can't seem to get rid of, but I'm sure it will disappear as soon as I get out of here and am able to do some cardio, like swimming on a beach in Thailand. Until then, I'll build as much muscle mass as I can on a vegetarian diet with no protein. My chest, shoulders biceps and lats are definitely larger than before.

That's all I got today-- complaints about the other detainees and how I'm so much better than them, even though I too, am in jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment