Thursday 9 April 2015

what to do...?

I find myself at a loss. I'm not sure what I should do with myself today. Normally, I would wake up, make some coffee, have a cigarette, and spend the next several hours going through Facebook, responding to correspondence and all the posts I agree/disagree with. I've made and drunk the coffee, had several cigarettes, looked at my email (nothing but junk), and the few other blogs I usually read, and now I'm done. What do I do next? I might actually have to do something productive... what a concept. A constructive day, instead of pissing it all away on Facebook.

It really is like a drug addiction, and I should know enough about that particular monkey on my back to recognize it for what it is. I can at least suppress some of it by looking at Twitter...

No comments:

Post a Comment