Monday 11 February 2013

(Day 205) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 110 D-46

sit-upspush-upschair-lifts
100040
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner = February 3

The menu at lunch was actually different than advertised. I demand a refund. I guess it's in celebration of the Lunar New Year. At least it's different in a good way-- the cucumber and cubed radish kimchi didn't change, but the pork was changed to beef & cabbage, and the soup was rice cake with beef instead of fish cake & turnip. There was also pickled garlic and a sweet & spicy sauce. 4 bowls of approval today, so even if it is Sunday, it's off to a good start, at least.

But a terrible finish. Dinner had no changes-- still crap. I threw out the soup and filled up on a bag of chips instead.

Last night was a movie about a table tennis team. Only in Asia would they make a sports movie about ping pong. Tonight's movie was Extremely Loud, Incredibly close, which I've already seen. My alternative is to read, but the only book I have is The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, which I've already read... Tomorrow's movie is called Safe House. I wish they would show movies every day, instead of just on holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment