Monday 4 February 2013

(Day 198) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 103 D-53

sit-upspush-upschair-lifts
10000

Breakfast coffee
Lunch cubed radish kimchi
cucumber & onion kimchi
kimchi pork
fish cake & turnip soup

This is a thousand times better compared to the last 2 days, BUT everything has been kimchied.
Dinner kimchi
pork cutlet & ketchup
bean sprout kimchi
slimy seaweed soup

I really hate slimy seaweed in anything. In 3 days (6 meals), it’s been in 3 of those meals. Bean sprouts aren't much better (2 meals) and it’s been kimchied... Only one bowl for the pork cutlet, but it almost got 0 because of the cup of ketchup dumped on it.

For the first time in a long time, I have enough literature to get me through the most boring day of the week. I can actually turn the TV off and not go crazy staring at the same 4 walls of my cell.

And after rain all day Friday and yesterday's sun, today it snowed. It's supposed to be warm again tomorrow, which will melt all the snow, but I hope the guards get us to shovel it today because we'll be able to have a shower afterwards.

Besides, regular showers and general freedom, the other things I really miss are my computer, booze, girls and cheese. Not necessarily in that order. I can pretty much guarantee that I will experience all of those things in less than 24 hours after I'm released.

No comments:

Post a Comment