Tuesday 18 December 2012

(Day 150) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 55 D-101

sit-upschair-lifts
1000
Breakfast, lunch & dinner = December 3


Since I'm alone in my cell, I don't interact with anybody, so there's no drama in my day and therefore nothing to write about.

I finished 54,000 words in my book and started a new notebook to finish the story. It’s pretty boring news to most people, but exciting to me since I've never really written anything but essays for school 20 years ago, email, a couple blog post and Facebook updates. This is a whole full-length novel and I think it’s a pretty cool accomplishment, even if the story sucks.

I also came up with a couple t-shirt ideas, but I can't really do anything about that until I'm out of this place and able to use my computer again.

No comments:

Post a Comment