Friday 14 December 2012

(Day 146) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 51 D-115

sit-upschair-lifts
1000
Breakfast, lunch & dinner = December 6


Yesterday I got another letter from my mother, but a letter she wrote previously seems to have gotten lost between here and there, and as luck would have it, it probably contains Z's address. That really sucks because I can't mail a present to her for Christmas directly. It'll have to be routed through my mother. It's a good thing I made arrangements to call her on Christmas day.

I got a bunch of books from Kevin today. They're all about business, but that's okay-- I could use some education in that. I'm pretty good at literature and history and the like, but really lack any smarts or education in business. As self-employed freelancer, I should know way more. I also got a lot of extra treats. All the weight I've lost is quickly going to be added back on if I'm not careful. I got cookies, sausages tuna,  instant noodles, apples and milk. I also got a new electric razor and a new shirt.

No rants today.

No comments:

Post a Comment