Thursday 15 November 2012

(Day 118) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 23 D-133

sit-ups push-ups chair-lifts
50 x 4 50 x 2 40 x 2
Breakfast, lunch & dinner = November 1

Wow, it's cold this morning. I usually open the window to air things out every morning, but not this morning-- way too cold. I would rather be stinky than cold. The whole point of going to Thailand was to avoid even one more winter in this country and here I am, in this fucking country for one more winter. I can't decide if this country loves or hates me because it's doing everything it can to keep me here, but it's also done everything possible to make it as unpleasant as it can be.

Even in prison, I'm getting screwed over payment for my work. The inmate worker that I did two pictures for, owes me two boxes of coffee, but he's been moved today. He promises to pay me, but that's what everybody says.

It's a shame only because when I get out of here, I'll have 4 to 6 pictures that I won't be able to include with the collection I made, while I was here. I drew a couple of pictures I was going to send to my family for Christmas, but they will take high quality digital photos to send to me so I won't be losing those pictures.

The new inmate worker replacing the one mentioned above happens to be Kevin. He was the person I first met in March of this year when I came here the first time for an incident that occurred on the subway with Guinness. I got that sentence reduced by 20 days and just finished serving that particular sentence last Tuesday on November 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment