Friday 2 November 2012

(Day 105) Seoul Nambu Correctional Facility-day 10 D-146

sit-ups push-ups chairlifts
50 x 4 50 x 4 40 x 5

Breakfast skipped
Lunch rice & kimchi
2 hard boiled eggs
rice cake in spicy sauce
spicy soup with beef, bean sprouts, egg & turnip
Dinnerrice & kimchi
lettuce, bean paste, spicy pork
spinach & shrimp in soy bean paste soup

Another weekend is here. It seems the week went by fast. which bodes well for me. I received my judgment from my court case. The guard who speaks English thinks I should appeal the sentence. Since my current time is unrelated (different charges), it takes if it takes 3 months for a new court date, so I won't have wasted any time and it if I'm successful with my appeal, I may be able to leave before April. It’s always good to maintain hope for something, even if I've already resigned myself to my fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment