Saturday 10 March 2012

Drugs

It amazes me that in a country where rape, murder, and pillaging is an acceptable behavior if you claim the booze made you do it, I'm a barbarian and criminal because I'd rather smoke a joint. However, it's so cost prohibative, it's nearly impossible (I hear stories all the time of how a friend of a friend of a friend paid $100 to $150 a gram), so I'm forced to be a mean, angry drunk instead, just like so many ajjoshis. If a few more ajjoshis smoked a joint after work instead of a couple shots if soju, they might actually learn to relax and enjoy life. Maybe spend more time with their wife and kids. Maybe the children would actually have a childhood instead of intensive training to be worker drones. No wonder there are so many suicides.

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you and all of the others who married a K-Gal. My cuz from PEI married an old crazy whore who tried to knife me more than 2 years after asking me to take 10 k from her for entering into a sham marriage so that she'd be able to get back into the U.S. where she had, BTW, lived with a GI and their little girl until she just up and left the 2 of 'em, in their I'taewon apartuh that was directly in back of the Outback restaurant. Joo Han Suk is about 60 yrs old now and lives in Toronna witht he fool.

    ReplyDelete